Triple P Teen Parenting Programme
Parenthood can be extremely rewarding, enlightening and enjoyable… It can also be demanding, frustrating and exhausting!
Parents have an important role of bringing up the next generation, yet most people begin their journey as a parent with little preparation and learn through trail and error.
- Do you get worried about your child/young person?
- Struggle to cope with attitude and behaviour?
- Concerned about them being in the wrong company?
Kineton High School regularly runs Triple P courses that can help in your role as a parent of a teenager, or soon to be teenager and help you to have a more positive family life.
The programme includes 4 x 2 hour group sessions, looking at:
- What is positive parenting?
- Factors influencing behaviour
- Developing positive relationships
- Encouraging desirable behaviour
- Developing family rules
- Dealing with emotional behaviour
- Managing misbehaviour
- Family survival tips
- Dealing with risky behaviour
If you are interested in participating in a programme please contact Lisa Hollis 01926 640465.