Our vision for SEND at Kineton High School
Our vision is to instil in all our students a belief that they can achieve any goal by working hard and having the highest expectations of themselves in everything they do. At Kineton High School, we aim to meet the educational needs of every student and encourage them to ‘be the best they can be’. We strive to create a positive ethos which promotes inclusion of all students to achieve their full potential. We are committed to ensuring all pupils have access to a broad and balanced curriculum. We encourage all our staff to deliver high quality teaching that is differentiated and personalised to ensure their lessons respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils.
Our vision is in line with the SEND Code of Practice 0-25 years July 2014.
A copy of the Code of Practice can be found at:
We understand that this is a difficult and stressful time for everyone. Please rest assured we have been working tirelessly this week to ensure that we have robust processes in place to best support learning for all during virtual lessons and lockdown. Letters will be emailed out week commencing 11th January detailing what support Kineton can offer SEND pupils.
We thank you for your patience and support.
SEND Safer Internet Day 9th February 2021
We have now created a condensed booklet of information for you - Online safety booklet
- Key Personnel
- Definition of SEND
- The learning support team
- SEND policies
- SEND A guide for parents and carers
- The local offer
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Supporting social, emotional and mental health
- Useful Lockdown Learning Links
- How to change the colour of your Word Document
- How to get an electronic overlay.
- How to install open Dyslexic font
- How to use the ‘speak’ function on word
- SEND Bulletin
- Courses and Advice for parents during lockdown
- Telephone Advice for Parents